Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox #2

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

 I went to the shops yesterday and bought these:
-Silvermay by James Moloney
-Tiger's Quest by Colleen Huock
-The Haunted by Jessica Verday
-Divergent by Veronica Wroth
-The Girl in the Steel Corset
-Forgotten by Cat Adams
-Almost Final Curtain by Tate Hallaway

I won these books from the wonderful Kristi @ The Book Faery
-Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
-Among Thieves by Douglas Hulick
-Blood of the Wicked by Karina Cooper
-Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh

I ordered these from Amazon UK because they have free shipping to Aus & NZ when you spend over 25 pounds:
-Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
-Firelight by Sophie Jordan
-A Mortal Touch by Leah Clifford
-Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton

And for review I received:
-Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner from Random House Aus.

I think I got quite a nice haul this week. Lol. What about you?

1 comment:

  1. what an awesome week!

    i am interested in silvermay by james moloney. it looks awesome and i have really loved some of his earlier work

    x nomes

    ReplyDelete